You may book an hour, or a 90 minute session, depending upon your requirements. The number of follow up sessions and the frequency will depend on your needs, and your body’s response to treatment.
As a general rule, you could expect to be seen weekly at first. Further sessions may be spaced out more depending on your ability to self manage. Some find it beneficial to have maintenance sessions periodically.
At Scorpio Clinic, clinic prices apply.
At my practice prices are:
- £100 for an hour
- £130 for 90 minutes
Skype/ Zoom/ phone consultation prices are:
- £50 for up to 30 minutes
- £100 for up to an hour
- At my practice: Chapel End, 5 South Road, Englefield Green, Surrey, TW20 0RL
- At the Scorpio Clinic, Christchurch Road, Virginia Water, GU25 4PX. (Please note that Scorpio Clinic prices apply.)
*Please give as much notice as possible if you need to change you appointment. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will incur full payment.
*Payments can be made by cash or by bank transfer to Sort Code: 23-05-80 Account Number: 25368924.
*Invoices and receipts can be prepared upon request.
*Gift certificates are available. Please contact me for details.
Prices for Pilates classes and one-to-one sessions
One-to-one Pilates prices:
Sessions last for 60 minutes.
- £80 for a 60 minute session either one to one, or one to two.
- Classes are £100 for 6 weeks. If you miss one session within a 6 week period, you will be given the opportunity to make it up with a different session.
One-to-one or private small group sessions can be arranged.
Classes take place at:
- Clarisa Ayllon Studio, Beauforts, Englefield Green, TW20 0DW
*Occasionally class times are changed and very occasionally cancelled, so check with me before attending a new or different class to avoid disappointment.
Terms and conditions for pilates classes
I would like to take this opportunity clarify a few terms and conditions by which I like to operate:
- Please pay in advance, for a half term, whenever possible.
This acts as an incentive to come when you don’t quite feel like it, or may have other plans. Regular attendance does have its benefits as hopefully you have experienced. I also like to progress from week to week and missing a class makes it harder for you to manage.
- If you have missed a class, you are very welcome to make it up by attending any of the other classes at any time. (Just let me know you are coming so I can have a mat prepared for you).
- Socializing is just as important as Pilates itself, and I treasure the special contribution each and everyone of you brings to the group which makes every group special in its own way.
- Feel free to come early to catch up with friends or stay afterwards and relax with a cup of herbal tea.
- The class will start on time!
- If you are late, do join us but take a moment to centre yourself and focus mind and body, rather then rushing in to the exercise.
- I aim to finish on time but do let me know if you need to leave early so I can make sure you don’t leave ‘lopsided’…
- Please remember to switch your phone on to silent mode!
- If you are new to Pilates, you will be required to fill in a questionnaire. For your own benefit, you may be advised to have an individual assessment prior to joining a class.
- If you are pregnant and new to Pilates, you will be required to fill in a questionnaire, taking detailed medical history and have an initial assessment. It is important to discuss any concerns such as pelvic pain or a diastasis recti at the moment of the assessment. Read more about antenatal Pilates here.